We cordially invite you to present a paper at the 12th IRSPM Conference at the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. The closing date for all abstract submissions is 15 October 2007. Full details are included in the Call for Papers.
All papers presented at IRSPM XII will be eligible for special review for the journal Public Management Review (PMR).
Call for Panel Papers
Full details for submission of abstracts for the following panels are included below:
- Managing Diversity in Public Management
- Public Participation and Democratic Legitimacy of Public Infrastructure Projects
- Human Resource Management and the Public Sector
- Ownership in the Public Sphere Issues and Challenge
- Government at Arms’ Length: the Pendulum Shift
- Public Management in Practice
- Evidence-based Policy
- eGovernment and Institutional Change
- Public private partnerships
Please note that abstracts for the Third Sector Panel are to be submitted to the incoming Chair Dr Robyn Keast.
Call for Panel Participants
Details on how to participate in the Interactive Panel
Interactive Panel: “Future Issues for Network Research”